Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico Reports Passenger Traffic Increase of 11.7% for the Month of November
During November 2017, total terminal passengers increased 11.7% at the Companys 13 airports, compared to the same period of the previous year. Domestic passenger traffic increased by 12.3%, while international passenger traffic increased by 10.8%.
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico, S.A.B. de C.V., (NYSE: PAC) (BMV: GAP) announced preliminary terminal passenger traffic figures for the month of November 2017, compared to traffic figures for November 2016.
During November 2017, total terminal passengers increased 11.7% at the Company’s 13 airports, compared to the same period of the previous year. Domestic passenger traffic increased by 12.3%, while international passenger traffic increased by 10.8%.
Highlights for the Period:
- Seats and Load Factors: In November 2017, GAP registered a 10.8% increase in the number of seats available compared to November 2016. Load factors for the month increased by 0.7 percentage points, from 81.5% in November 2016 to 82.2% in November 2017.
- New Routes:
- Guanajuato – Los Angeles: Interjet
- Mexicali – Monterrey: Volaris
- Puerto Vallarta – Los Angeles: Interjet
- Puerto Vallarta – Helsinki: Finnair
- Puerto Vallarta – Los Angeles: Volaris
- Los Cabos – Los Angeles: Interjet
- Tijuana – Culiacan: VivaAerobus
- Tijuana – Guatemala City: Volaris
- Tijuana – San Salvador: Volaris
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (GAP) operates 12 airports throughout Mexico’s Pacific region, including the major cities of Guadalajara and Tijuana, the four tourist destinations of Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, La Paz and Manzanillo, and six other mid-sized cities: Hermosillo, Guanajuato, Morelia, Aguascalientes, Mexicali and Los Mochis. In February 2006, GAP’s shares were listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “PAC” and on the Mexican Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “GAP”. In April 2015 GAP acquired 100% of Desarrollo de Concesiones Aeroportuarias, S.L., which owns a majority stake of MBJ Airports Limited, a company operating the Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Categories: Travel Industry News