InnSight Hotel Management Group Selects Jennifer Howard As Corporate Controller
InnSight Hotel Management Group announced its selection of Jennifer Howard for the position of Corporate Controller. Howard brings to InnSight a wealth of knowledge and experience in taxes, public accounting, and financial controls.
InnSight Hotel Management Group announced its selection of Jennifer Howard for the position of Corporate Controller. Howard brings to InnSight a wealth of knowledge and experience in taxes, public accounting, and financial controls. “Jennifer is an integral addition to our accounting team, and her efforts will be essential in managing our expanding portfolio,” said InnSight’s President, Richard Boyles. “Her depth of experience is needed as we look to manage future growth.”
Howard was hired after an extensive search. “We spent months looking for the right person,” said Todd Gray, Chief Financial Officer at InnSight.
“We were incredibly fortunate to find the perfect candidate with such a broad experience.” In her most recent position at Jones and Roth, Howard completed tax projections and returns, audits, and business consulting.
Howard is a graduate of American InterContinental University and has more than seventeen years’ experience working in accounting. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AIPCA) and Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA). In addition to providing financial controls and tax preparation for InnSight, Howard will oversee the corporate and hotel accounting team. InnSight Hotel Management Group has long been an innovator in providing superior accounting and hotel management services, and Howard will help support those efforts as InnSight partners with private investors on future projects.
About InnSight: InnSight Hotel Management Group is the Northwest’s leading hotel management company, headquartered in Springfield, OR, it operates hotels throughout Oregon and Washington. InnSight is experiencing swift growth, with five hotel openings and multiple projects that will begin construction over the course of the next year. InnSight is an approved Franchisor for Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Choice, and Hyatt. InnSight was founded by hospitality professionals with a vision: to provide owners and investors a superior management partner by utilizing the flexibility of a small company with sophisticated and proven management systems.
Current properties under InnSight management include: Bend, OR
– Element by Westin Bend (Opening Winter 2018)
– Residence Inn Eugene
– Courtyard by Marriott Eugene/Springfield
– Holiday Inn Express Eugene/Springfield
– Holiday Inn Eugene/Springfield
– Comfort Suites Eugene/Springfield
– Hyatt Place Eugene (Opening August 2017)
– Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hermiston
Hood River, Oregon
– Hampton Inn & Suites Hood River
Medford/Central Point, Oregon
– Courtyard by Marriott Medford Airport
– SpringHill Suites by Marriott Medford
– TownePlace Suites by Marriott Medford
– Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford/Central Point
– Windmill Inn Roseburg
– Hampton Inn & Suites Roseburg (Opening Winter 2017)
– Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chehalis (Opening Fall 2017)
– Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Burlington
– Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott DuPont
Copyright 2017 InnSight Hotel Management Group
Categories: Hotel Industry News